Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm an indecisive person. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist. These two things are kind of what has helped to keep me from making a blog. They're not the only things, however.

I like to read a few people's blogs, because I like what they have to say or show. I feel kind of conceited putting a blog of my own up on the web. I've done different web pages, but this is just mostly my words, right? I mean... why do I think that people will want to hear what I have to say? What makes me think that I'm so guano-hot that people will actually want to read my blog? Well... I don't know.

I have a lot to offer in terms of thoughts, opinions, humour... but do people want it? What's the best way to present it? I'm not sure. I guess this will always be a work in sporadic progress (I haven't decided how often to post yet... I'd like a schedule, but don't want to be constrained by it).

I have some plans for this blog... things to say, things to share. I'm pretty sure folks will like it. But will those people find me? Who knows...

I just hope that those in my life who have told me I should write books were onto something... time to start practicing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home