Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's going to be hot today. Again. (So you may need one of these)

My colour was wrong and
I had turned all cold
I was trapped in a
sack that was sealed with a fold

The air had run out and
so had my luck
I wanted to get out
for I'd had enough

Oh! Something's happening,
the fold's come unstuck!
I'm getting pulled out!
I have won back my luck!

Their hands grabbed my sides,
I was in an embrace!
No, no, I wasn't...
I'd been put in my place!

Their hands held my sides &
pressed me to an edge
If I wasn't frozen
then I would have bled

For they pushed and they pushed
'til I was two parts complete
Then they took both my halves
as something to eat

----------

Beware of the sack and
beware of the cold
Beware of the hands and
beware of the fold

And do not forget
to beware of the sticks,
for once they slice in,
you know you've been licked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home