Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, July 25, 2005

Shirt Collars.

I've noticed something this year. It kind of started this spring from what I can tell. It's kind of been like the singing of whos... it started in low, then started to grow, and has continued to do so. It baffles me, really. What is it exactly? Guys wearing their shirt collars (usually golf shirts) upright. This was not really all that cool when it was around when I was younger. I think it's the equivalent of pulling your gym socks up to your knees, along with the bottoms of your gym pants, creating some sort of "ghetto knickers" look. Let's hope THAT doesn't come back. But back to the collars.

Who started this again? And why? It makes you look like a doofus trying too hard to look cool. Are any girls fooled by this? Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home