Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, September 06, 2005



I've been holding onto this for a couple of years now. I remember seeing it on a table at the Delta. I saw the headline and couldn't resist picking it up. You see, back then, Blair was a bit of a local farce. He had been on a hunger strike in a tent on Province House's lawn for a while. My buddy Darren used to tell me about watching Blair eat Subway and drink cans of Boost at night. Darren worked at UPEI's security desk and got bored during the latenight shifts. He would check out the IslandCam online, which was at Province house at that point, and watch Blair. He had outrageous allegations, made all the funnier by people saying he never even stayed at the Mt. Herbert Orphanage. I dunno if it's true, but I'd trust "people" over his word. You know, since that stolen car just happened to end up in the woods next to his house and stuff. I haven't seen him around for a while. I heard his house burned down. I feel bad for the man, but he's still a twit. Have a look at the sheet... spot the fun quotes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home