Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Ever get a random email from a total stranger? Not spam, but a real message for you, that's just a bit misguided? This one, from a while back, was a gem. This person must've found the website I did on cells, made during my Education degree. The best part is the "Simpsons" link. See if you can pick it out:

Dear Stephen,

I found on the net some nice photos taken by you, such as
Paramecium and Dinoflagellate. I'd like to include them
in a textbook on microbial diversity written in
Hungarian. Please, give me permission to use them with
appropriate credit.

Look forward to receiving your affirmative reply,
Sincerely,

Tibor Deak

Tibor Deak, PhD, DSc
Professor
Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology
Corvinus University Budapest
14-16 Somloi ut, Budapest H-1118
Hungary
tel: +36 1 482 6360
fax: +36 1 482 6340

www.food.kee.hu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home