Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, January 02, 2006

I like looking at album covers. I have a couple of them framed in this room, actually:

This side of this one is displayed, and autographed. Meeting him was really a life-long dream of sorts.


This is #2. It's a new frame, and I think I'll rotate what's in it every now and then. Well, not rotate, but change.



So, here, have a look at some more covers. These are discs I got in the last week.









Not shown are some copies of some discs by Stephen Fearing, Jill Barber, and Rose Cousins. All good gifts from a very generous gal whose name rhymes with Polleen. Also not shown is an honest-to-goodness real CD by Matt Andersen. It's his first disc, and I couldn't find a pic of it on the internet. It's called "One Size Never Fits", and it's very good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the tunes. I'm glad I was able to single-handedly push you ove the annual average CD haul! :)

I guess I won't be over to see SF on the 28th - he's playing as part of the live CBC recording of Madly Off In All Directions...maybe only a song or two. I'll wait to hear this recording on the radio, and see SF when he rolls into Saint John on Mar 9-11.

Still heading your way for the ECMAs though - that you can count on! :)

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home