Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, January 27, 2006

If you surf the web long enough, you'll see some ads for different personals sites or sites where friends meet or whatever. Some of them are pretty cagey, in that their pictures use info from your own location to alter the ads. They place locations under the "hottt" (the extra t's are for extra hotness) pics to make you think some dirty nympho lives down the dirt road from you. A friend sent me a link the other day for some video... it was just a humourous one, nothing kinky, but the site had one of these ads. This one had added humour value, as you'll see in their place names. First, it's Charlottetown. Some horny palm humper might think the gal was actually in town! Think of it! A hottie, right there... in town! Then he'd get to the next two, Port Borden and Montague Bridge, and realize it's all just a horny fantasy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I drive through those places (Montague Bridge/ Port Borden) on my way to Charlottetown last night? I didn't see any of the lovely ladies in your pictures...but then again, it was dark...and it IS January.

I'm off to the Confed Centre tonight - taking in Madly Off in All Directions...musical guest STEPHEN FEARING.......Didn't think I'd be taking this show in, but circumstances arose that there was an extra ticket here...and I jumped all over it...

Colleen

:)

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home