Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well, as I'd mentioned before, here are some pics of my signed sports stuff.
It's for all the smart hockey fans out there!

First, we have a couple of pucks and two cards. In the bottom box is Patrick Roy's rookie card, with a puck that he signed. On top is a shadow box with a puck Jose Theodore signed, next to his rookie card. I wish Theo would play consistently these days.

Next, is an 8x10 of Maurice "Rocket" Richard, which was signed at a card show. A true Canadian icon / national hero. I wish he was still alive these days.

Finally, is something I worked on compiling for a short while. I got the idea one day that it would be cool to have an autographed card from every player on Montreal's most recent Cup-winning team (92-93). It was a little tough to find a few. There are two cards I couldn't get, too. I wanted to have every player's card to show them in a Habs uniform. I couldn't find that for Gary Leeman or Rob Ramage. They were both with them for a short while. I don't even know if there are cards of either of them in Habs jerseys. I settled for autographed rookie cards for both of them. If I ever see autographed cards of them in Habs uniforms, though, I'll switch them. It could be tough to get anyone to get Ramage autographs, though, as I think he may still be in jail for vehicular manslaughter. Who knows. Anyway, I still think it's cool. I wish they'd win another cup one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home