Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, January 09, 2006

Woohoo! I got the ol' digi cam working on my computer. I finally got the software I needed for it. I've noticed the quality is pretty sucky. It's fuzzy, and rather fish-eye. Oh well, I guess it's good enough for my purposes (maybe selling some things on eBay, taking unimportant pics). Here, then, are some music-related pics from my office. I'll show some sports-related stuff later. No, nothing is for sale here. Yes, the walls are ugly. The room's on the updating block. Someday.



Above are some signed pics and magazines (The Jeff Healey Band, Big Sugar, I Mother Earth, Wide Mouth Mason, Emm Gryner). In the middle, and in the enlarged pic, is my frame containing the original handwritten lyrics to the WMM song, "Falling Down". Also included is the disc, and signed album art.



Above is my copy of "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper", by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince. I met Jazzy almost a couple of years ago, after a show in town. Really, for me, it was kind of a dream come true. He's one of my musical idols / early influences. Next to it is some unhung stuff on my floor. A signed WMM poster, a tour poster signed by the original Matt Good Band, Edwin, and Todd Kearns, a framed Beatles LP, and a signed 8x10 from Randy and Lahey of The Trailer Park Boys. Also, you can see some concert-used (some signed) drum sticks, destined for display in a wide shadow box.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh - your lyrics look NICE Steve!! You're making me want to properly frame my This Mourning Lyrics...

Definitely.

Man - they look really nice.

Colleen

PS
http://www.meanwhilestudios.blogspot.com/

Check out his Dec 15 post... :)

11:52 pm  
Blogger Les said...

Wow - that's a insane collection Steve! Pretty cool to say the least. How in the heck did you manage to score those WMM lyrics??

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home