Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 04, 2006


Day one was all fine, with a little fogginess thrown in. Day two was all good. No pain, and I don't think even any swelling! Late yesterday (day two), I felt a bit of heat / discomfort / swelling? on my left cheek (the side with stitches). It went away. This morning, I woke up at 4am and things were pretty sore in there. I decided to take one of the "super pills", and slept 'til about 11:30. Those things really are great at a time like this.
My left cheek is visibly swollen today. Not a lot, like a chipmunk or anything, but I can see and feel some difference. I hope this is as bad as it gets! I don't want to be all puffy and sore at school... squirting salt water into all 4 holes several times while at school will be enough of an annoyance.

Meanwhile, my Mrs. is working at school (oh, teachers get soooo much time off [which we don't get paid for by the way], and they have soooo much free time... bullshit!) , and then going to watch Brokeback Mountain. Me, I'm at home nursing my face, watching Brokeback to the Future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home