Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm feeling in a bit of a funk tonight. Kind of anxious. Kind of tired. Kind of excited. Tomorrow is a long day but, at least at the end of it, I get to watch what could be my favourite band live for the first time in over three years. Since they're somewhat "acquaintances" of mine, too, I hope I at least get a couple of minutes to chat after the show before I have to shuffle home. So... take this as a preview of a post within a few days which will deal with what I've been thinking of for a long time... me, music, musicians, and our interrelationships. It should get deep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOO??? How was the show Steve? I wanted to go but couldn't wrangle childcare - then put my back out *sigh*...that's twice I've had to miss one of WMM's shows because of stupid silliness.

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home