Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Nip Slip... BE GONE! Janet, you're so done. Katharine McPhee has started the new live TV craze, The Slit Slip. I mean... it was obvious the dress was a little too small for her. You could see her panty line, the grooves or hollows between her arse, thigh & leg, and her mushy boobs were squished up towards her throat like a couple of beached jellyfish. Mind you, she still looked pretty good, but all that stuff goin' on kind of took away from the overall look. She didn't sing so well last night, so she had to whip out her secret weapon. That slit on the dress just seemed to split apart too easily when she busted that leg loose. Consequently, there was a little kitty flash. Well, a kitty in a brief, anyway. A not-so itsy-bitsy not-so teeny-weeny yellow non-polka-dot bikini brief. Boy, American Idol... I thought you'd save that stuff 'til the ratings started to slip! (get it? slip? ba ha ha)

As the show was on last night, I was re-arranging my room since we just put in a new hardwood floor. My attention was pulled away, so I can't honestly comment on everyone. The only one that made me stop and listen was Elliott. The rest of it was non-captivating. I mean, if it can't pull me away from moving furniture, dusting, and re-arranging, then it ain't that great. I betcha that Pickler will still make it through, though... she's got so many people suckered into that likeable /scared dumb blonde thing. She gets the pity vote, and the country music vote. Kind of almost one in the same, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home