Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, April 27, 2006

TomKat. They're two people. They don't need a single stupid name. Also, there are a couple of pics I've come across which I found noteworthy.


This one shows Tom for what he really is... a little dweeb with pale, average skin. I mean, really. Look at 'im. That's no superstar.

Also, look at this "pregnancy" pic of Holmes. Now... I haven't been closely around too many pregnant people, but I know bellies don't look like this when there's a baby inside. It looks like she's her normal thin self, with a soccer ball under her shirt. I mean, everything's all wrong here. There's no blending of the curves from the belly to the rest of the body. The "baby" is just stuck there. Could she and Tom have created some kind of test-tube alien Scientology baby? I think so. Nice try, TomKat. I can see right through that "Suri the human baby" smokescreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home