Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Well... sure, it's only the night before the rest of the Festival of Lights bands are announced. But, hey, at least I found out some of the rest of the bands a wee bit early. I won't say exactly who, to protect my source(s) (like it's really gonna matter at this point, heh), but I will say that none of them make me absolutely wretch like Lifehouse or Staind last year. However, none of them make me want to go, either. This year could end up being a one-night stand with the Hip, Sammy and Matt (aside from Canada Day with Joel! Woo!).
As hints for the other three bands, have a gander at these kaleidoscope images:
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home