Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So, I just got a random (I use that word for my younger female readers who love it so much... random wha!) phone call from my cousin, working at his desk at his gov't job. Someone he knows apparently offered him/me a one-day job of sorts, even though I'd do this for free. It's not a sure thing until it happens, but it sounds pretty legit. From what he says, we may act as extras for a local TV show. It's at 4am on Friday (for up to 10 hours), in Nova Scotia, so we'll have to go over on Thursday night, I guess. Like tomorrow. I wonder if I should ask my cuz Dave to put us up for the night... well, part of it anyway. Either that, or we'll find a cheap hotel. Anyone read this have extra space? Anyway, if this pans out, whether we make it on TV or not, it should be an interesting experience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO! Have an awesome time, Steve! I'd offer the spare bedroom but you're heading the wrong way.

Can't wait to read the blogexperience!

Colleen

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home