Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hey hey, my my... good news yesterday. I got my contract for next year (my P2 year) boosted from 85% to 100%! Woohoo! Now, hopefully, I should be able to sign my tenure contract next June at 100%, thereby solidifying some job safety and my perpetual percentage status! Nice!

One subject got dropped, but I got a big one in return... plus some other changes. So, what's a 100% teaching assignment look like in a small school? Check it out... if you dare...

1-6 technology (six individual and different classes to plan for)
7/8 tech (1/2 hour class a cycle)
Library (1/2 hour each day)
Grade 8 Language Arts
5/6 Science
5/6 Health
7/8 Science
1/2 French (1/2 hour a cycle)
Site Tech Contact duties (fixing, helping, making calls and whatnot, etc)
Resource time (I think with 1s and 2s now)
Data entry (homework / detention slips)

Sweet merciful crap, that's like a couple or few jobs there! It's pretty nuts when I can look at it like that. Well, I'll try to squeeze some more out of summer, and then it's back to the grind I go. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Steve!!

Jeepers that looks like a busy schedule - should keep you out of trouble! :)

Colleen

8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home