Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Sweet merciful crap, in less than three weeks, Christmas will be over. I've been doing lots of online shopping and browsing. I made an order at Amazon, and I may have to do another tonight for my bro in BC. After I made my first order (book for C, book for ma for C, and Crash Test Dummies CD for me), I found that some good Ashley MacIsaac CDs were re-released recently. Of particular interest to me was his just-about-impossible-to-find (I know, 'cause I looked before) "A Cape Breton Christmas". Amazon wouldn't let me add it to my order, but they took the blame for it. So, free shipping on it... wohoo! Get this: I ordered it yesterday at school, online, and it arrived TODAY. That's insane! I'm most impressed. It's a great Christmas CD, all simple and traditional and lively in spots. Just what I wanted and expected. Can't wait to get the Dummies' CD!

Also, thank goodness for Limewire. I haven't used it in ages, but it pulled through for me again just now (though it'll never be as good as Audiogalaxy). I searched for a tune in my ever-growing Christmas tune library, and was shocked I didn't have it. I needed this tune from my childhood! Thank you, Limewire, for helping me get the "Christmas Bells" version of Snoopy vs The Red Baron by The Royal Guardsmen. No Christmas is complete without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home