Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Three posts in three days? Bam! Take that, Bovaird!
Actually, take that, Paige, 'cause she may appreciate this most of all. It's a wee compilaiton of some terrible book covers:
http://punkrockpenguin.net/waste/amuse/badcovers/index2.html

There's some doozies, like "Satan Burger", complete with classy photo which I won't post here.

There's the seasonal Spock, Messiah... what, no manger?


I actually remember this one from my house growing up!


And this one is just messed up. What's with the witchy Thing from the Addams Family with a cat head?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My old library tossed out some horrible children's books a while back. They hadn't been read in years, and had covers of the teenage 1980s angst variety. Very sad.

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home