Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, January 15, 2007


Cause of Death: Sloppy Doctors

Basically, in the US alone, the sloppy handwriting of doctors causes 7000 deaths annually, and injures / harms 1,500,000 people per year. So, if anyone ever tells you (or if you ever tell anyone else) that handwriting isn't important, guess again. Your teachers were right (at least the ones of the people that became doctors)!

Maaaan, oh man... the weather is teasing us. Fifteen cm tonight with snow stopping in the morning, and then flurries / local blowing snow in the afternoon. Will it be enough for our first storm day? Will I have to drive sloooowly 45km to work on a road that is BAD when it's a snowy morning? We shall see...

To get in the snowy spirit... try out Snowman Salvage. I got 2438 points in my first game. I made a stupid mistake and tried to move a whole wee snowman. In essence, I killed myself. Drats. Anyway... anything to get Colleen away from the monkey balls. Click on the pic to play.
By the way, I love the game Ink Link (essentially online Pictionary) on Shockwave.com. I used to play it all the time and recently rediscovered it. Who wants to sign up and play a few rounds some night?

Oh yeah... narrowed some more down ce soir:
Album
John Mayer - Continuum
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings The Flood
Shaun Verreault - the daggerlip sketches
Ron Hynes - Ron Hynes

Song
Emm Gryner - Almighty Love
Beth Orton - Conceived
The Killers - When You Were Young
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
John Legend & Sergio Mendes - Please Baby Don't
Sarah Harmer - Escarpment Blues (even though it's '05)
John Mayer - Waiting For The World To Change
Sloan - Who Taught You to Live Like That
Joel Plaskett - Nowhere With You
Ron Hynes - Movie Scene
Josh Ritter - A Girl In The War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home