Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cruise is 'Christ' of Scientology

Apparently, the church of Scientology (I refuse to capitalize church in this case) has told Tom Cruise that he is the church's Christ-like figure, and that "he has been 'chosen' (by who... John Travolta, Jenna Elfman, & Chaka Khan?) and to spread the word of his faith throughout the world." Also, David Miscavige (nutty leader) believes that Cruise will be worshipped like Jesus (what, him in a fighter jet above an altar?) for his work to raise awareness of the religion. "Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realize he was right." Bullshit nonsense. I call "bullshit" on the church of Scientology. I also challenge Scientology to a streetfight. They can pick the place and the time. It don't worry me none, 'cause even if they pull out all the stops and send in the big guy... it'll just be little Hay-zeus Cruise. I think I can handle him. Plus, I've been reading up on Chuck Norris, which can only help. Did you know that Chuck Norris doesn't read books? He just stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

So, as for Tom Cruise's new status?


2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Oh God, don't even get me started on that frigging midget Tom Cruise. Scientology can have him. Every wife he has is 20 years younger than the last...Mimi, Nicole and now Slouchy McDroopyEyes. Blech. Tom Cruise.

7:34 pm  
Blogger lattégirl said...

AHHH! OMG part 1:

Chunks (aka Roxanne, although she doesn't know I know her real name) is HERE!

Part 2: This world is too small. I was just whining about PEI to about 3 people (myself included) today. No, wait. Me, my son, my roommate, my friend Louise in PEI, and to anyone on my blog: that makes about one dozen people.

And then you show up because of Paige who's not even in PEI -- now wait whilst I double-check that information) -- Paige's blog! Holy small shiteing world!

Yer done for now, Steve.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home