Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, January 07, 2007


Evidently, ladies like the time-wastin' games, so here's another oldie but goodie.
(Perhaps in honour of our return to work tomorrow... DAMMIT!)
You can see my best streak of the day in the pic. I dunno what my record was years ago when I found it. So, for now, it's 17.
Click the pic to play!
Oh, and Colleen, this one's for everyone, but especially you. ;)
I got 102 first try. Must have been my day on the job with Jim Lahey.
http://www.funflashgames.com/catchashit2.htm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

link!

must have a link!!

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED a link!!!!!!!!


(hey, I'm on cold medication, gimme a break)

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't need no stinkin' game to tell me that you are king of...

TEH SHIT!

8:47 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Makes me think of a quote from one of my fave movies, Bad Santa:

"I beat the shit out of some kids today, but it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself."

11:23 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

I only caught 39 shits. Apparently all the poop scooping I do is for naught in this game!

I loved Bad Santa!! It's my favorite Billy Bob movie since Slingblade umhum.

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home