Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, January 18, 2007


Five Things You Didn't Know About Me (until now!):
  1. Before I was of school age (I think/hope), I ate a dandelion at my to-be school. Man, that yellow bastard tasted bad.
  2. As far as I can tell, the first piece of music I ever bought was Debbie Gibson's Out of the Blue in 1987 (she was hot then, & she's hotter now).
  3. Emm Gryner once referred to me as "...my biggest fan (pause) in Charlottetown."
  4. When I was born, the docs thought I had cystic fibrosis. Well, I didn't. BUT, what I believe to be my first memory is a grey-green image of a (doctor's?) hand coming into a wee tent to put a mask on my face or something.
  5. I once used a wee handsaw (like, finger-length) I got for Easter in a wee tool kit to cut the hoses connecting the propane tanks to our family's travel trailer. I wasn't being evil. I was just trying to find stuff the little saw could cut. FYI, it worked great on propane hoses.

  1. Bonus! - There's tons more I'm not going to tell you! Mwah ha ha ha haaaa. At least not here.
So... let's "tag" five folks and hear five interesting secrets from... ah, it don't matter. The first five people who read this!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call dibs on the first tagging. :)

9:06 pm  
Blogger H said...

I am your biggest fan... in Winnipeg.

11:11 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

Oh god, I'm an open book and there are waaaaay more weird things about me than just five!

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home