Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


(It was better than this. It had stuff in it!)

In my stocking this year, I got a small box (like 4 in it) of Russell Stover chocolates. I totally anticipated duds. You see, the beauty of it, is that it comes pre-wrapped, so it's like I just got to open another present. I opened it up, and on the cover I saw a round one in a cup. I was like, "Fuck yeah!" 'cause you know those round ones in the cups are the best no matter what's in 'em. Who cared what the other ones were! They could be chocolate-covered rabbit turds for all it mattered. I tore that clear plastic off with my nail clippers, opened it up, and it was sweet choco-eatin'. I also ate two of the other three. Both good! One suggestion I have for theRS company is to engineer a better cup or a better machine that picks up the cups. My sweet round chocolate was in six cups. SIX! That's just rundonculously wasteful. OK, I just ate number four. It was good, too. I give the box... hrmm... a 75%.

See? I'm back in teacher mode now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting in the Christmas treats before hitting the exercise ball, Steve?

:P

9:02 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Heh... I thought of that, too. Mostly when I saw your name in my blog-linked inbox. I'm weak! Maybe Suzanne Somers will sell me one of her half-melted thigh masters for cheap... she may need rebuilding money.

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home