Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, January 04, 2007


I've always liked my most recent dentists. My dentists have, in recent years, done good work (I mean, hey, I give 'em lots of practice!).

I just have two problems with them:

1) They pretty much never keep their original appointments. I bet, conservatively, 75% of my appointments always change. It's infuriating!

2) They seem to be getting more expensive. I had two cavities done the other day (one freezing), two molars in the very back, and it cost (before insurance) $402! Like, holy friggin' frig! I am really prone to cavities, and have had a lot of work done in the past. I always have several cavities to get done each year. I expected a bill of about half as much, or a bit more than half as much. This just seemed way too high.

Am I crazy, or is my dentist doing a wallet extraction?

"Haaand in my pocket, haand in-my-pocket, haand in my pock-et."

My insurance covers $1,000 each year (thank God, 'cause I max it out), but with three more fillings tomorrow, I'm worried I'll be maxed for the year before January's over!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Don't even get me started on dentists. My heart pounds just at the THOUGHT of it!

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home