Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just a quick post ce soir. I just got back from grocery shopping a short while ago, and made it safely across our icy road and driveway. Ir rained like a bugger last night, and melted a lot of snow. Of course, it didn't melt all of it, and much of that water / snow seems to have flash-froze last night. After I post here, it's off to the cousin's to watch a rotten hockey team play a not great one with some great young talent (ie, Toronto vs. Pittsburgh). Damn CBC or the Canadiens organization... whomever is to blame... for not getting a deal to show regular Habs games!

I looked for accessories for my Sansa at Future Shop after I got groceries, to kill a few minutes before I went to Domino's to pick up some buy-one-get-one-free pizzas (mmm... BBQ chicken feast pizzaaaa... drool). Of course, FS had basically nothin'. Ah well.

Now, it's off to shower with some weird Irish spring soap (they had no regular stuff). It'll be either icy somethingorother, moisturizing, aloe, or microbead whatchamacallit. I'll let you know how it goes. Yeah.

To keep you satisfied while I'm gone:

Chunks, maybe you can use this:
FreakyDreams.com Dream Analyzer

Aaaand, this OLD but still great classic fave:
The Infamous Exploding Whale

I came across some other old faves the other day, but really, they're so good they warrant entire posts of their own. Well, off to bathe like a leprechaun. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home