Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Show yourselves! Perhaps a blog-reader roll-call of sorts.

Just like Rockwell said, "I always feel like... somebody's waaatchin' me-eeee... Tell me, can it be? Who's watching me?"
Just who are these people? Usually you guys are just readin' from within the country. But, in the last few days, this is what my reader map looks like:

Washington, Massachusetts, New York, Oxfordshire (UK), Bogot (Colombia), Singapore, Planken (Liechtenstein)... then there's the Canadians: Ottawa, Halifax, Grande Prairie, Winnipeg, Saint John, Hamilton, Burnaby, Fredericton, Nobleford... then the Islanders: Charlottetown, Hunter River, Kensington, Tracadie, Milton Station, Vernon Bridge, Cherry Valley, Summerside... WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?

Many of you I can pinpoint fairly well, by location and who I know reads this. Some of y'all, though, I ain't got a clue. So, I ask of you... even if you've never replied on here before, who's reading from where?

It's kind of funny to look at how people are referred here, too. Like, if you didn't just click a bookmark, how did some people end up here? Here are some good ones from the past couple of days:

  • Various web forums I frequent.
  • Other people's blogs (like "The Annekenstein Monster" where someone came here from a reply I made to an April 26, 2006 post Rob made, entitled "Katharine MacPhee's White Panties").
  • Google searches for "steverinoland" and "steverino PEI"
  • Google search for "Neil Hope" "Pizza Pizza" (he played Wheels on Degrassi, and I think actually worked at that chain after he was on the show).
  • Google search for "Fredericton"
  • Odd blogs: http://bracebridgeheath.blogspot.com/, http://jorgedonoso.blogspot.com/, http://beyonce-1.blogspot.com/, plus some other religious blog over the holidays... man, mention the word "Kabbalah" or somethin' else once, and you're hot! How 'bout I say "Scientology". Now I'll get some whackos.
This site tracker I put on about a month ago is just about the best thing ever. Now you'll all think I'm watching you! Heh...

Oh, and nine posts in the last eight days? That's gotta be some kinda personal record.

4 Comments:

Blogger Les said...

No kidding - I'm shocked all to shit and tickled pink all at the same time about the number of posts you've put on your blog as of late. Welcome 2007, eh!?

6:49 pm  
Blogger H said...

Winnipeg?!?! Nobody lives in that dump.

10:34 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

I just got back from watching Hawerchuk, Trottier, and Leeman (avec Billy Smith et al) tear it up old-timers style. I checked the blog info for fun. Since I posted, new places include Motevideo (Uruguay), Pascagoula (Mississippi), French Village (Nova Scotia), and Stanley Bridge (PEI). I think that one's new. Anyway... nutty.

10:55 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

I heart site meter too!

12:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home