Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, January 06, 2007

So, I fell down some stairs today. I was leaving lunch @ my folks', and slipped on the rained-on wooden steps. I slipped on... stair #1... or #2... after the top part of the step. Luckily, it wasn't a long set of steps. I slid down, maybe 3-4 stairs. Something like that. I tried to catch myself, but my human-like reflexes just couldn't do it. I basically fell on the stairs then slid down the front edge of the steps on my lower back, until I landed my arse on the wet gravel driveway. I also must have slid on my left forearm, right thumb, and one of my shoulders, 'cause they're sore or have marks on them. I imagine I'll be sore tomorrow.

(Holy crap, Souray just hammered home a nice powerplay goal for Montreal)

So, I was looking at MySpace, browsing who's on it in my area these days. One thing I see is an awful lot of gals who have like, one pic, no or few friends, and three things in their profile: single, star sign, and "don't want kids". I wonder if it's some kind of net trickery or mother nature backfiring. Anyway, this pic and profile I found very funny:


She must be a sad girl, or just very unobservant of her own body.

Also, see if you can beat my Monkey Kick-Off score! Colleen tried to one-up me and kick me while I was down, but I have one-upped the one-upper! Ha ha!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh hem.

http://totebo.com/mko.php?c=qrosqBoisBoErporFBoUBopBsossppoIONbSmouppU

:)

8:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://totebo.com/mko.php?c=qBorssosBoutBorFBoUBopBEostBFoGOj3ouprU


I may have eye-strain and have aggravated the old carpal-tunal...but, by God, I'm in the lead!!!

1:29 am  
Blogger Chunks said...

I can only get around 2400 monkey meters. I suck. Of course, I've had no coffee and it is the last day of winter break...

10:54 am  
Blogger Les said...

Kapow - wasted way too much time over the last 12 hours on this blasted game - thanks a lot! http://totebo.com/mko.php?c=qBorsBosrouqUorFBoUBopBFossFtoP3SLL3ouBUt

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll love kickin' Ben Bova's balls when I get a hold of him, the big liar.....

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home