Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, January 08, 2007


Steverino, Steverino, he's our man, if he can do it, anyone can! Or something like that...

Just like I was telling Colleen today (so she may see some similarities between this and her last email from me), I've been feeling more like Sir Chunksalot lately. I'm starting to feel that internal motivation to find something energetic & fun (on account of how chubby I think I look / feel now). I just want people to do it with. Well, not "it". You know, exercise... not THE "it"... Just exercise.

C brought an exercise ball home today. We may get another. I can see me liking it, and us doing it together. I'd like to shed about... oh... 30-40lbs. In fat, anyway. If I gain in muscle, whatever. If I really tried, I know I could do it. I think I have a body that responds well to exercise... it just doesn't get it much. I used to do great. No bad fast food, really, in ages, etc. Then, I discovered George's Grill which is, sadly, closed now. Man... two foil-wrapped bacon double cheeseburgers with everything on 'em, toasted greasy buns, and a ton of fries for $5, tax included. It was the best meal ever, and the beginning of the end. That, coupled with my regular squash partner moving away helped to start the adding of poundage. Marriage probably hasn't helped, either... especially since C cooks, bakes, and everything else all the time, and does it so well. Anyhoo, I bet I've gone... in the last, maybe six years... from around 160 to around 200. It's too much. I gotta "man up" and hope I can find something enjoyable.

Oh, and we went back to work today. Blech. Kids return tomorrow. Ugh. When's March Break?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Yeah, it's the 8th today and I still have not managed to get on my treadmill. MizChunksalot.

12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home