Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, February 11, 2007


It's almost time for the 49th Grammy Awards show. Perhaps this one could even rival the 29th Grammy Awards, where David Crosby presented The Be-Sharps with the award for "Outstanding Soul, Spoken Word, or Barbershop Album of the Year". After all, The Police are playing, after being apart for so long. Plus, there should be sweet performances from John Mayer & John Legend & Corinne Bailey Rae, RHCP... maybe even Aguilera, G. Barkley, The D. Chicks, and Shakira w/ Wyclef may be good. I'm sure the performance with MJ Blige, Ludacris, and Earth, Wind & Fire should be... interesting. We'll have to wait & see!

I don't have the time or desire to give prognostications on all of the categories, but I'll do what most folks consider the top four. I'll give who I figure the top two'll be, then my choice, and then who'll win.

Album
Dixie Chicks or John Mayer.
My choice: John Mayer
Their choice: Dixie Chicks

Record
MJ Blige or Gnarls Barkley.
My choice: Gnarls Barkley
Their choice: Gnarls Barkley

Best New Artist
James Blunt or Carrie Underwood.
My choice: Corinne Bailey Rae
(better than either of the probable two faves)
Their choice: Carrie Underwood

Song
MJ Blige or Carrie Underwood. Maybe Blunt.
My choice: Underwood ('cause of Gordie Sampson)
Their choice: MJ Blige

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home