Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 24, 2007


Just look at him, all smug and cocky. Aside from Pierre McGuire (and maybe Bob McKenzie), Michael Landsberg may be the most slapworthy guy on TSN. I'd like to think I played a part in having him removed from TSN's "Sportsdesk". I have proof. Honest. Since he got his own show, though, he's more likeable... well... OK, maybe not likeable, but he and his show are a good match for one another. I like his "Next Question" segment, where he assaults people with a barrage of questions like, "What's the cab fare from the Belle Centre to Chez Paris?". If the guest doesn't want to answer it, they say "next question".

I say a lot of things on here, but maybe there's some stuff people would like to know. Maybe you want to know something about me. Maybe you want some of my professional, high-quality advice. Maybe you want me to find the answer to a query or make a decision for you. Whatever it is, ask it. Let's play "Next Question". Perhaps this'll get some of you frequently-reading non-comment-leaving people to post some comments / questions here. In the future, I'd like to turn the tables on some of you to find out some stuff, too! If you need some inspiration, I've always liked the questions in Exclaim!'s Questionnaire. Thanks for the inspiration on this one, Rox! Her blog has a great list of recent questions, too. Ask away!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

How DO they get the sweet creamy caramel inside the Caramilk bar?

Have you ever been "out west"?

Where did the shih tzu go?

Are you and Mrs. Steverino planning on having kids? If so, when?

What is the dumbest thing someone has ever said to you at Parent Teacher interviews?

12:40 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, a couple of toughies in there... I'll have to do some genuine thinking!

6:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...let's give this a go:

Why do I never see you at any of the shows I go to in Charlottetown??? (just got home from seeing Matt Minglewood/Matt Andersen last night)...

How do you buy most of your music? In store? On-line downloads? Mail?

Have you ever had a crime committed against you? Have you called the police?

Been in a fist fight? Won?

Favourite concerts this year?

8:18 pm  
Blogger Les said...

Hmm..my turn...

Has a student ever mentioned they've come to your site?

What would be your dream line-up at a concert?

Which album do you most treasure? Why?

Which album do you really want, but can't seem to get your hands on?

What's the best tax deduction you've discovered on your income tax?

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home