Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Not much to bring up today. I'm sort of like Paige on this post-a-day thing. I'm OK right now if I at least average one post a day. If I miss a day, but do two some other day, then no biggie. What do you think?

I've got more readers these days. I think it's due in part to my blog being linked on some perhaps higher traffic ones (Cyn, Chunks, etc), plus that I'm posting about more current topics. I also like to think it's due to me posting more frequently. I'm on a roll with a side of coleslaw, baby! That's definitely got to help.

Have a look at my site visits (green) and page views (light purple) from Dec. 22nd to January 21st. A couple of high days (23, I think), but many in the 5-10 range.

Now, look at the chart from January 14th to today (Feb. 13th). The average low is about 12, and the highs (around 20) are more frequent. I even hit over 30 two days ago! Now, about 7-9 of those were from my mysterious Waltham reader(s), and this number may not seem like much, but I'm happy.

I'm also getting more worldly people. New Zealand, Iceland, various places in Europe, China, the US... so that's pretty cool. The only continents I haven't had yet are Africa and Australia. Perhaps I'll have to post something just for them, and see if people from there end up here from a Google search or something. You know, like how Laura Imbruglia and I sent a few emails back and forth a couple years ago when I first discovered her music. She's quirky, loves Degrassi, and yes, Natalie is her sister.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

I would like to read a post about Parent-Teacher interviews, the highs and lows of it all.

That's what I am dying to know.

Dying. To. Know.

7:40 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Trade secrets? (gasp of shock)
Hmm... if you'd really like to hear the unglamourous details... I'll think about it.

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home