Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Whew! What a flurry of visits since yesterday! Most of this is due to people searching about the ECMA broadcast, particularly Mary Walsh, Peter MacKay, and the Arse-lickers of Satan (which sounds like a biker gang). I think I've had, since yesterday, about 17 searches on this or so. I also got vistors from searches on Ron Hynes, sea shanty, "Kitties Are So Nice" Bubbles, and Denny Doherty Tribute. These I can understand.

Some others make sense, too, like searches on Emm Gryner and her tune "Almighty Love", steverino, steverinoland, vachibou, Grammy Awards RHCP, John Mayer, Matt Andersen, Robert Plant... these things are all things I posted about recently or are, well... me!

But... why did these two sites visit me?
http://saintkildaroad.blogspot.com/
http://wildwestfamily.blogspot.com/

And how did someone get here by searching "Katharine Mcphee" "panty line"? Why is anyone searching on her now, anyway? Most disturbing, though... I have someone who keeps coming here from an odd post on someone else's blog. Someone keeps arriving by clicking on a comment I made on a post on Rob's blog called "Katharine MacPhee's White Panties". Much like Katharine McPhee, I find this a little disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home