Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Doppelgängers. Lookalikes. Call them what you will, everybody's got at least one. At the site MyHeritage, you can see who some of your celebrity twins are. With the pic I submitted, I didn't find it to be a cornucopia of canny outcomes. I've tried other pics, with less success. So far, out of the few digital pics I have of myself, the one this post is based on worked the best. You can select or omit some results, but I left one female in. I kind of thought, oddly, that Neko Case looked the most like me out of all these other folks. Just give her some more colour, shorten her hair, man her features up a bit, and it's me! We're even born in the same month... weeeird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine's up at my myspace, Steve - for some reason I have Harry Potter listed as 73% looking like me.


WTF?

10:05 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

Mine's at my house.

1:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home