Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's 11:50. I'm trying to make sub plans for tomorrow (egad, I hate making plans for someone else! It takes so long!). It's mild outside. Damp.

I noticed earlier that the light in the outdoor building was on, left on by my Mrs. or her pa earlier in the day. Or a squirrel. So, I went out and turned on the outdoor sensor-light and turned off the indoor light. I could smell the smell of skunk seeping out of from below the building, from last year.
Ages later, the outdoor light still never turned off. Why? I dunno. So, I had to go back out and turn it off. That time, the smell of skunk was pretty strong out there. A Mr. Le Pew must have been out on the prowl. Great. I kept my eyes peeled, my feet quiet, and I made it back without incident. However, when I got in, I could still smell the skunk. When I went to see C, just going to bed, she could smell me from a few feet away! The bastard's scent must be just hanging in the air's moisture. It stuck to me! So, I had to remove my comfy clothes and throw them in the basement, due to this delayed phantom spraying. This better not be a sign of things to come... just in case it is, I'd better start making plans... how about this one?


Now it's 12:30. Damn you skunks! Damn you sub plans! Ah well, back to real work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Oh Dude, I haven't smelled skunk in about 25 years but I remember it VIVIDLY! I hope you get him. UGH!

Sub plans? Taking a mental health day?

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home