Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Maybe I should just give up. After reading Chunks' blog on cha-chas yesterday, it's hard to think I could ever compete! Well written, and just like my dad - very frank (some of you will get that). I could write a long rant on peckers, but I think none of us here would like that. What I haven't done in a while is comment on the current slate of reality shows and whatnot. So, like 4 Non-Blondes once asked... what's up?

The Amazing Race. Thank the Big Giant Head that Rawb n Ambah are gone. That was sweet. I find Mirna and Shmirna hard on my big giant head. The big one's got a bad attitude this year, and she picks on the little one too much. A Dustin & Kandace win would be sweet. They play well, but mostly, I just like to look at them each week. Another Uchenna & Joyce win would be OK. I find the Spanish gay guys entertaining. Not so much the grody guidos.

Survivor. Rocky shoulda been sent home last night. I liked him up until about the last half hour. He's a little squirt himself, but his bossy bossing of the smaller, girlier Anthony was pretty harsh and unwarranted. That being said, I'm glad Anthony's gone. He was a spineless weakling, and his attempt at talking tough during tribal council was sad. I have no idea who I'd like to win. Maybe Yau Man. Maybe Edgardo. I don't really have a fave... not like Parvati. Hottest survivor ever? Perhaps.


America's Next Top Model. That redhead is useless! So junior high. I find the plus-size gals don't fit (heh heh) in so well. Especially the white one. Jael has got a looooot of problems. She talks like she just ate one of those DQ flamethrower burgers, or she just had both of her tar-filled lungs punctured. And, you just know she's a heroin addict like her dead friend. Enough of her. Jaslene? Too odd & skinny. None really stand out to me as a winner yet. None I can think of right now, anyway.

American Idol. I still hate juvenile Seacrest. Sanjaya is terrible. I'm no fanjaya. Sometimes he's got the same haircut as the mushrooms from Mario Brothers. His little crying girl fan was funny. Right now, LaKisha, Melinda, Jordin, and Blake are frontrunners. Who names their child LaKisha? You should read Freakonomics. It's got a long section on names (like the siblings Orange Jell-O ["Or-onjelo"] and Lemon Jell-O ["Le-monjelo"]). A good read. Phil is bad and creepy. Like a large infant cancer patient. Chris' looks will stop him. I was surprised to hear this morning that Timber-like was in the bottom two. He sang well... but, still... he does look like he just got off his shift at Burger King. And, last but not least, from Tuesday... Haley Scarnato... holy legs, Batman! She moved up a notch in my book.


LOST. It's still fucked up, but I still like it. Despite the sub getting blown up, it feels a bit more like we're getting somewhere lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

*takes a bow*

Thanks for the compliment Steverino! They say write what you know. Apparently I am a cha-cha expert! LOL!

You like Havarti?! OMG she drove me nuts!!!

That Jael is a whacko. I laughed at your comments about how she talks, she is borderline retarded.

Did you hear that Howard Stern is encouraging his listeners to keep Sanjaya on the show? Apparently he wants to debunk the whole premise of AI by stacking people up to vote to keep the WORST singer. Crazy!

12:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy legs indeed! I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Unfortunately, I can't comment on her singing so her gams left a bigger impression on me...not good for a singing competition.

Come on, Rox - you seriously don't think the producers don't rig that show, now do you? Sure, they'll let the public choose the first 5 or so to leave...but they will put through who THEY want as the winner...don't kid yourself.

6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home