Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rottweiler. Am I the only one that can't stand that arrogant woman in the Hyundai commercial? Someone with a vagina shouldn't be so cocky. Her husband needs to find some woman who will give her a smack on his behalf. Maybe a good tough Island girl... like "Vic Payback", of the PFL (Pillow Fight League). Who knew there was such a thing? I find it funny and scary that this woman is apparently from Montague.



It's no wonder the man isn't fuming with road rage. Maybe he's a rage-oholic at this point in his life and needs rage-ohol to function normally now. Hopefully his rage won't end up with roadkill. To avoid such roadkill, he may want to may want to give give these a try. You may want to as well! I'm thinking Chunks would love them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

I DO love the road rage cards, they are wickedly hella cool! The crafty side of me looked at them and INSTANTLY thought of a way to make them myself! Hahah! I've often thought when driving that I should have a little sign to tell people what I am thinking about their driving. I'm scared it would get me shot though...LOL!

My latest is to just sit behind the wheel and say "Meep meep poopeaters!" I'm trying to tone it down.

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, I hate that ad too - it's so annoying. Rottweiler doesn't even come from an English word, so those rules go out the window.

Second, as for the pillow fighter from Montague, the photo looks remarkably like a girl who went to high school with me. Same age, same name. Hmmm....

1:57 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

I was thinking (hoping) you or Shane may recognize her. I don't. Which is not a bad thing. Still, the Islander in me wants to know who she really is.

4:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost completely and totally positive that it's her. I'm in the process of asking around since I'm just so darn nosy. Last time I saw her was at the track, where she was wearing a catsuit and stilettos.

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home