Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, April 23, 2007

Ahh... a nice warm 23 in my backyard this evening! It's not going to last, but it's pretty sweet for now!

So what's shakin'? My job's still in limbo. No idea what my employer's staffing plans are for next year yet. Crap.

I went for a walk yesterday and today, about an hour each time. Our road's nice to walk on. There's a smallish man-made dam/waterfall/fish ladder not too far up it, and a nice large stream down a steep ravine that's nice to listen to.



I'd like this shirt. And this one. I'll be your friend if you buy one of them for me. Large. I'll at least add you as a friend in Facebook. Speaking of which, I'm still really hooked on Facebook. This is probably a direct influence on fewer postings here. (shakes fist at Facebook, and then apologizes while caressing it)

Sheryl Crow said
, "Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required." Obviously, Sheryl Crow doesn't understand my ass. Or hand hygiene.

Tim L. has a stag party on Saturday. Woo! Can't wait. I hope I get just the right amount of drunk. Not sick, but not sober. Oh, I'm ambitious.

I wish my signed copy of Joel Plaskett's Ashtray Rock would hurry up and arrive. I'm also eagerly anticipating Feist's new CD next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

One square?! Is she high?

I still don't know what Facebook is. I will have to check it out.

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are joking about that HORRID MMET t-shirt.

10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home