Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So, Chunks was doin' this thing where someone asked her Q's and she answered 'em on her blog, and then offered to ask other folks Q's to answer on their own blog, so I was like, "Yeah, sign me up, beotch," and she was like, "Sure, remind me of your email addy," and I was like, "OK, here it is, fire away!" and here we are. If you'd like me to formulate some Q's for you, just lemme know!


1. If you weren't a teacher, what profession would you have chosen to be in and why?

I still kind of consider this from time to time! I think I wanted to be a marine biologist for awhile. Must've been influenced by Danger Bay and kid-geared science mags like World and all that, or something. I often consider a change still... but more towards something creative. I think I would be kick-ass at an ad agency. I could sell bacon to a pig, I'm sure of it. I also toy with the idea of writing books, particularly kids' ones. I have an idea or two for older readers, too. Acting or playing music'd be boss, too.

2. If you could live anywhere on earth, other than where you are currently living, where would you choose to be?

I would think... perhaps... somewhere in the islands of BC (not before Christ, the other one), or maybe New Zealand? I'd want to be near the water and somewhere fairly countryish.

3. When are you and Mrs. Steverino gonna make some babies? (I have a fixation today)

Ooo, hot topic. She's kind of itchin', where, right now, at this moment, I don't really care... to have one, that is. Oh, I dunno... maybe I do. I like things the way they are now, though. I don't know how I'd react to a kid I couldn't give back to their parents when they bother / inconvenience me. How selfish does that sound? We'll have one or two, I imagine, and I bet it'll be awesome and all that, but I can't see us even trying for a little while yet. None will arrive in the next 9 months, guaranteed. How's that?

4. What is your biggest regret? What is the thing you are most proud of accomplishing in your life?

Biggest regret? Hmm. I don't think I have toooo many. I had to turn down WMM one night. That sucked. They invited me to stay and eat with them between soundcheck and the show, but I told a friend I'd pick him up and take him to the first class of the semester that night. Instead of chillin' with WMM again and all that, I drove my friend and I to class. Oh well. I've missed a few concerts I regret over the years. There's people I wish I'd asked out. Not 'cause I'm not happy now, which I am, but just 'cause I'm curious about what may have been. A couple of gals I went to school with inquired about my "status" or told me they were sweet on me (when I was too! ...on them, I mean), and I had no idea. Maybe not travelling more / using pre-parent time well. I may have to think on this regrets thing some more. I can't think of any big ones right now.

Proud accomplishments: Marriage. University degrees. Being on The TPB. Winning years of trivia. Writing lessons for local and national online projects (robertharris.ca, plus being the lone teacher from the Island in a CIDA / Royal Cdn. Geographic Society project). Playing music in the past. School projects / things I've written over the years. Making a difference (I hope) for some students and a certain challenged co-worker years ago.

5. If you were on Survivor, what luxury item would you choose to bring with you and why?

I'd like to say a gun, for obvious reasons, but I'd probably be arrested after the show. Um... maybe I'd bring my Sansa. Music to keep me sane and block out annoying people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Funny, that's EXACTLY how I recalled it too! Especially the beyotch part! LOL! Good answers! Vague yet informative. Loved it!

2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home