Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So, the regular season for trivia ends tomorrow. Then there's a "playoffs" for a few weeks. It's just basically a much shorter season with the same cash prizes. Last year, my trusty trivia partner and I finished second (A third team member comes, too, but maybe only 25% of the time or something like that). That's pretty good, considering it's every week from Sept. to April, and most teams have an average of probably 5-6 players. Good for ego building. Leggo my ego!

Well, last week, my partner couldn't come, so I found some more than adequate stand-ins. The pressure was on! Standings were tight! And we won! With 1.5 points to spare! I still figured things were pretty tight, but the host told me after we won that this was the second last week for the regular season and that our team was far enough ahead that nobody could catch us next week (tomorrow)! So, we won for the whole year! Weehoo! I'll be on a total trivia ego trip now (well... I do have a pretty storied history). So, yeah... one more night of regular season trivia in the ol' haunt, and then we collect the cash prize! Hmm... what'll I spend it on? Suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

You could send it to me. There, how to spend your money problem solved!!

2:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home