Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, April 16, 2007

Three Ps for your word-pod:

Polecat - synonym for "cougar", which is an older woman "out on the prowl"
Polekitten - a younger polecat-in-training
Prostitot - a kid / girl who dresses all old and hoochie... not old enough to be a skank

Facebook

Sweet Mother of God, this site is addictive. I've reconnected with or run into people I hadn't seen in years. I found out an Iron-Maiden-jacket-wearing dude from high school is now a foreign missionary (always was a nice guy), a friend of mine got engaged (the seemingly impossible), and I found my namesake in Ireland. And that's just for starters!

Did I ever mention I loved my Mrs.?



I'm listening to Jale

Ah, sweet jangly Halifax pop memories.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Send me an email at chunks6015@hotmail.com so I can have your email address to send your questions to! You need a linky loo on your blog! I have to check out Facebook since I've heard so much about how addicting it is...

9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first thought this Facebook thing was lame, but holy cow! It's great to find old friends and keep up with current ones. But watch out for the stalkers - I got a message about 2 days after joining up from a guy that I've been ignoring for more than 10 years!

11:00 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, so Shane found you on there!
I should ask Neal if "Smiley Bates" found him.
I've only had one person I didn't know request a "friendship". I emailed them back asking if I knew them or not a day or so ago. No reply yet... maybe I'm being stalked!

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home