Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, May 03, 2007

First of all, let me just get this out of the way... Rapcat:


There. Now that we have that gay revelry behind us, we can move on.

Tickets for the White Stripes' show on July 11th go on sale tomorrow. Should I buy one? They're $42.50 plus stuff. Hmm...
I thought that this was kind of neat...

White notes that family from his father's Scottish side spent "a couple generations" in Nova Scotia before heading south to work in Detroit car factories.
"There's family all throughout there - all around Sydney Mines and Antigonish and all those places," says White, who's also half Polish.
"Supposedly there's ties from me to (fiddlers) Ashley MacIsaac, Natalie MacMaster."
White admits he has no proof of this, so fans may want to take that claim with a grain of salt.

So, I did my observed lesson way back on Monday. It was with my 5/6 class. We did a review of previous stuff first, had a little Q&A chat, and then we talked about drag. To experiment with it, we made testable questions like, "If I do A, will B happen?" Then, the kids would make their planes and fly them to see how it all works, modify the planes, try it all again. We just got started on that part. Next Monday we'll wrap it all up. It went pretty well, though, which is good.

Our union made a tentative agreement with the province a few days ago. I probably shouldn't say too much about it. What I will say? It may not be the best for me, but I'm glad that I am where I am, at least. Also, if you're a new person hoping on getting a permanent or probationary teaching job in this province in the visible future, fuhgeddaboudit. It'll be darn-near impossible.

I am still addicted to Facebook in a major way. It's ideal for seeing what people are up to, and keeping up with everyone.

Whoever invented the beer widget was a visionary genius. I find the beer flatter, but the pouring is way more enjoyable. It's like a keg of draft in a can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Rap Cat made me laugh so hard I was crying. It was totally ridiculous.

And yes, I always check out your blog after I look at Facebook. I have an Internet routine.

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home