Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just thought I'd share, before I get back to making tests...
I was on the Trailer Park Boys tonight! Twice!
There's still a couple more possible scenes I could be in (only two episodes left), but I'm more than happy with what I got, anyway.
In tonight's episode, you'll see me in my black golf shirt with blue stripes. The first time, Lahey's drunk, and coming to tie Randy up in a garden hose... you'll see me and a younger dude walking towards the camera. The second time, Randy is running alongside the car while Lahey's driving. You'll see Neal up on a deck (with a bong), and then, on the other side of the trailer, you'll see me standing at my BBQ (waist up, I think, beer in hand... shades on, I believe).
Preserved for all time on one of my favourite all-time shows. Bitchin'.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Steverino, can I have your autograph? I'll hang onto it until you hit the big time, then sell it on Ebay to Bova and have enough to retire on PEI! Woohoo!

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll start saving now!

9:44 pm  
Blogger familyman said...

Hey Steve,

Managed to download your TPB episode.... Much easier to watch when you can pause. Definitely spotted you both times. It was harder to make out Neil, as the camera was moving quickly and there was a tree that seemed to be in the way.

I'll need an autograph as well...

Tim

2:18 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

Um, you realize it's JUNE now, right? We haven't heard from you since you hit the big time. You forgetting us little people??!

2:52 pm  
Blogger Les said...

Welcome back :)

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home