Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, July 20, 2007

I really hope I don't see anything like this tomorrow...


You see, tomorrow's the really big shoe. Yes, shoe. If you don't know what I mean, you should look it up.
It's Aerosmith on PEI! It's pretty big. So, we've got Intoxicado (new local act with a dude I know from school), Serena Ryder, Wil, Ciara, 54.40, Christa Borden, Cheap Trick, and then Aerosmith. I would've left some of those openers out altogether, to give others more time (or open a slot for someone better), but whatever. Should be a good show anyway. Looking forward to seeing Ryder, Cheap Trick, and Aerosmith for the first time, and 54.40 again.

Sarnia's setlist last night was:

01. Love In An Elevator
02. Same Old Song and Dance
03. Cryin'
04. Eat The Rich
05. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
06. Jaded
07. What It Takes
08. Come Together
09. Baby Please Don't Go
10. Hangman Jury/Seasons Of Wither
11. Dream On
12. S.O.S. (Too Bad)
13. Livin' On The Edge
14. Stop Messin' Around
15. Sweet Emotion
16. Draw The Line

Encore:

17. Walk This Way


...so that's pretty decent. I imagine we'll get something similar. Hopefully longer. ;)

Now... how to get down to the CDPEC and back easily...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My concert pal and her husband have made last-minute plans to head over and take in the show! The line-up looks spiffy - would like to see 54-40...another one of those bands I've not been able to see yet...

Hope the weather holds out for you!

11:16 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

Steven Tyler in a speedo. You've sunk to new lows, man. Thanks for the bleeding eyeballs!! HAHAHAH!

I hope it's all you expected and more! Cheap Trick is the shit, I saw them a few years ago and it was just like 1979! Woohoo! Viva la music!

12:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For God's sake, Steve, post something new so I'm not visually assaulted by Steven Tyler's Speedo-crotch anymore!!!

Review of the show, the day, ANYTHING!

You missed one HELL of a show at Emerald...

haha...my word verification is fncri...as in "if you don't get rid of that Steven Tyler pic I'm gonna fncri!" :D

3:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home