Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer should bring me more time to blog, right? Right? Well, for many varied reasons, you'd be wrong.
What happened at Aerosmith, you ask? How was it? Well, dear readers, I shall save that for another time. Maybe later tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Whenever. I'll get to it. Promise. Just like those Plaskett and Feist reviews I have not forgotten about. To put you at ease, though, I present to you some pics I have taken since we bought the new digicam a wee while ago (Fujifilm S700). So, here you go... stuff around my place!

Some sunsets:


One of the wasps that resides under my deck:
Ah, now this one is interesting. We got new backyard neighbours, eh? I'll try and get a better pic of this later, but they're a couple of foreign ER doctors or something. They bought this place last spring for 300+ K, and haven't mowed the lawn yet. Not once. Nobody has. It's sad. It was such a well-kept property, and now it looks like Wild Kingdom. I hear way more birds of prey around the house now. True story.
One of the astilbes in the back yard:
Our kitty, in a comfy sexy pose:
A shasta daisy in the back yard:
Casa Steverino:
A lily in the back yard:

By the way, since the Aerosmith show, we've been tearing apart and re-building our building in the backyard. When it was, like, 30 in the shade every day last week. "Hot as balls" as an old roomie used to say. This is what's kept me from you of late. I'll do a post on that once it's done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Great snaps Steverino! Glad to hear you're being productive in your absence. I can't wait to hear about Aerosmith...

12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got home from my fabulous PEI musi-ganza vacation, where it was "Hot as balls"...

...to discover it is just as hot as balls here in Rothesay!

Lovely snaps, Steve. And thank you for moving Mr Tyler (and mr tyler) down the page...

5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home