Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, August 23, 2007


C was getting a couple of Superbad tickets so I could get us a drink. Once the line had evaporated, I made my order. One Coke slushie. I noticed that the price of the Coke slushie I asked for was $4.30. I handed "Trainee" two toonies and a couple of quarters. He stared holes through them in his cupped hand. The confusion was written all over his face. He fidgeted in the till as the seasoned teenager behind him watched on. He eventually gave me four nickels. He wasn't sure about how to pour a proper slushie, so he asked the girl behind him to do it. She didn't know what my order was, though. Would it be orange? Or Coke...

Trainee: What colour of slushie do you want?

Me: Coke.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

That kid will probably end up being a huge success in life.

/sarcasm off

1:19 pm  
Blogger H said...

I have a love affair w/ koolaid slushes. When employees are listing the available flavours to me, I generally pound my fists on the counter and shout "YES" when green, I mean, lime, comes up.

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home