Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Monday, August 20, 2007

The countdown continues... I really am going to have to get a Wii, aren't I? I must contact a certain techie friend of mine...
I wonder if I can make this wireless controller look like Shaun's first Nighthawk?
Some new songs have been added since last I posted on this, too:

Poison - Talk Dirty To Me
Bret Michaels Band - Go That Far
The Killers - When You Were Young
Santana - Black Magic Woman
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
Velvet Revolver - She Builds Quick Machines

Click here for the current up-to-date soundtrack, as well as pretty much anything else you need to know about Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (although most tracks aren't by "legends").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home