Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, August 23, 2007

It was a record low temp in C-town last night. The first leaves started to change a few days ago. And, the real clincher is that the milk I bought yesterday has a best before of September 1st. That's how I gauge the summer's passing / school's advent. Everything's OK until the milk says September. And, now that it has, I would like to say this... BALLS. I do not want to go back to school... rather, I'm really not looking forward to starting all over again with new subjects in a new school with new staff and kids I've never met. It's a bit nerve-wracking. Tomorrow is when it all begins. I have a Lang. Arts inservice tomorrow. But, tonight is trivia. It's kind of the kick-off for the local agricultural fair 'round where I grew up. We won last year. Hopefully we can do it again! Apparently, some people even grumbled when we won last year. They thought we were outsiders 'cause most of the team was from about 20 mins away. This is kind of funny, 'cause I grew up just a few kms away from the fairgrounds. I'm such a foreigner! Ah well. Goodbye, summer. It's time to bid you adieu tonight after some trivia fun (cue my sobbing).

1 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Don't cry Steverino! Just think of all the happiness you are giving to the parents of the kids you will be teaching! It's really admirable on your part to be a martyr, of sorts. Take the bullet for us man! Go back to school! LOL!

"It's the MOST wonderful time of the yeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr!"

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home