Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, August 03, 2007

Just a little note on Big Brother, which I wish was on every night. "God is so gangtsa. That's what I love about him." I think this quote by Jameka, a BB8 contestant, is the funniest unintentionally funny thing I've heard in a long time.



I really really really wish Amber would stop crying. She literally cries about e v e r y t h i n g.

I wonder who'll get nominated on Sunday? Daniele won HoH, but apparently she and Dick think something is fishy with Eric and these unaccounted-for votes. Plus, during this last HoH, someone flew a banner over the house which partially read "Amber and Eric are liars" (in addition to loving Nick, and the Late Night Crew being a Nerd Herd). I hope this doesn't spell doom for Eric!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Someone has been watching the feeds...

Amber makes me insane. Does she really need to go into the ugly cry EVERY episode? Last night was brutal! She cried every time someone talked to her!

What is up with Dick, man. He needs a psyche evaluation! They need to get him out pronto. If Danielle was smart, she'd put him up and then she would probably win the game. If Dick sets his sights on Eric, he's screwed, unless he is able to channel whatever Jen has because she is letting Dick roll off her like water.

I LOVE BB this season!!!!!!

8:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber is the new drinking game:

Whenever Amber cries...DRINK!

Dick I'm having a love/hate relationship with. He makes for great TV but man, he's such a friggin' in-your-face prick sometimes! I mean, it's pretty bad when I'm feeling bad for Jen!

It'll be interesting to see the developments on Sunday night...

7:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, you know what my problem is? I DON'T LIKE DICK & DANIELE as people. I think they're horrible. It's hard to keep trying to enjoy them on this show for their entertainment value, and I sure know they're a large part of the reason why the season is good this year, when they make me so angry.

I APPLAUDED when it went to commercial after Eric stood his ground with Dick. It'll probably spell doom for Eric indeed, but he showed a backbone (someone else besides Jen) against Dick when everyone else cowtows to him for fear of his idiodic wrath.

There.

I feel better.

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home