Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know it's nowhere near Christmas yet, but when I saw this yesterday, I got a bit excited. I think it'll be great, and from the soundclips, I think I'm thinking right! And, with Rose Cousins and Jill Barber, I'm cure Colleen will... well, I won't tell you what she will do to her shorts. It could go one way or another, and you could take that more than one way. Ahem. Apparently, it goes on sale Nov 14th @ Lawtons Drug Stores. The price? I dunno. But, click on the pic above, and you'll see some nice promo stuff, hear long sound clips, and see video.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like a wonderful present for my Mom. One less thing to think of. :)

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....!!!!!!!!!!!!




*no underpants were harmed in the excitement generated by Steverino's post*

8:08 pm  
Blogger Steve said...

Now... was that more of an extended "ooo" or an "oh"?
It makes a difference...

3:14 pm  
Blogger Chunks said...

LOL you mean she doesn't have ten of these already wrapped for me for Christmas?! (One will do...)

I heart Rose.

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home