Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steverino ex machina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I was cleaning / USB-vacuuming up my keyboard the other day (you know, underneath the keys). C said it looked scuzzy, so I decided I should clean it out. It had been a while since I'd cleaned it, after all. Now, a keyboard that's in a house with a cat, and in front of a guy who sometimes snacks at the computer... you'd be surprised how much dirt and fuzz can accumulate. It's gross, but have a look:


Blech. Fuzzcrumbs. You may want to clean out your own keyboard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I live with a shedding hairball too and often find those kinds of fluffy critters in the corners and behind all the furniture, not just the keyboard! LOL!

11:14 am  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh, we get those tumbleballs, too. I'd just never seen / thought that hairballs like this could come from within a keyboard.

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I love the quarter for scale. Or did you find that in there, too? ;)

Went to the Rose/Jill/Meaghan Christmas show at the Cohn in Halifax Steve - it was gorgeous! They had a sold-out show, all proceeds going to Feed Nova Scotia. Good for the girls.

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home